Excursion Pro Low Features
- XpressCool Lining material keeps your feet cool in warm weather and is also antimicrobial
- Comfort range from 40°F to 95°F
- Lightweight, rugged, casual shoe
- Cushion EVA midsole
- New lightweight EVA outsole with rubber pods for optimal traction and support
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof lightweight and flexible
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- etc® sockliner to reduce friction and heat build up
- 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie construction - lightweight, flexible and 100% waterproof top to bottom.
- Natural rubber upper overlays - vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable and lightweight shell.
- Hands free, easy on and off - the sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- Easy clean-up - the rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water.
Rob from Newbury, NH
I have worn a pair of the original version Muck Boot Excursion shoes for over 2 years. I wear them almost everyday and they are fantastic. Muck Boots stopped making the Excursion Pro Low for awhile, so I was glad when they redesigned the shoe and came out with this version. They are slightly less rugged, but also lighter than the first version. I expect to have them for a long time. I wear them as work boots to work in the woods and around town for casual wear.
Chuck from Temple City, Ca
The best camp shoe I ever owned. Very comfortable.
J.D. from Boonville , In
Great pair of shoes to be used in wet conditions. Soles wear for a long time. I wear mine every day and get over a years life out of them. Would highly recommend.