Comfort, style and versatility! Form fit and silicone grip ovals combine to provide sure handed, non-slip holding power when using tools in the garden or around the house. Preferred by birders and outdoor photographers.
- Water resistant high tech sport fabric provides durability
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Soft, pliable silicone grip ovals for non-slip holding power
- Breathable knit fabric keeps soil out, hands and nails clean
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Longer cuff protects wrist from scratches & keeps soil out
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
Form fitting Foxgloves come in three unisex sizes, small, medium and large:
- Small fits glove size 6 - 6 1/2, for petite and short fingered hands;
- medium fits gloves size 6 1/2 - 8, for most hands;
- large fits glove size 8 1/2 and over.
Anne from Hartsdale, NY
This is my third pair of Foxgloves Gardening Gloves so that should speak for itself. Not only do they come in very appealing colors, they are a perfect fit, especially for my very small hands which usually swim in other gardening gloves.
They are flexible enough to do all kinds of gardening tasks easily (pot cuttings and plants, weed, deadhead flowers) and wash/dry quickly.
What's not to love ??
Dorothy from Portland, Or
These are fantastic gardening gloves. The are very comfortable and suprisingly durable. The grips are an enhancement to the original Foxgloves and really do help with weeding. I can't recommend enough.
Mary from Shickshinny, PA
I used them yesterday and was very comfortable using them.
I worked in my flower bed, and was thrilled with the grip and ease of pulling weeds.
I believe the proper fit was important in getting the grip of things. I had confidence in getting right into the job and I was not worried about scratches or "worms".