These are great, waterproof garden shoes designed specifically for those dirty jobs around the home and garden. The Daily™ Green Garden Shoe is completely resistant to grass stains, home cleansers, fertilizers and barnyard muck. Features include slipper-soft comfort, easy-on/easy-off convenience, debris-free collar, and quick clean-up.
|How are Muck Shoes sized?
In general Muck Garden Shoe sizes are based on your standard "athletic" shoe size and the unisex sizing is noted for men & women. If you are a true half size you should use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock. Please look at the sizing chart at the right as sizing can be tricky between Women's 9 and 10.
|For help selecting your size, print out our size chart:
Printable Size Selection Chart (PDF)
Click here to open and print the size chart. (You will need Adobe Reader installed).
- 100% Waterproof Shoe
- Back heel allows for hands free removal
- Neoprene design is cool in the spring but adds some insulation in winter)
- Lightweight construction yet durable for years of use
- Slip-on convenience
- Moisture control lining reduces foot moisture
- Footbed is slipper soft
- Easy clean up
- Garden green color
- Comfort Range Subfreezing to 70°F
The Daily™ Garden Green Shoe Is Perfect For: Gardening, walking the dog, watching soccer, football and baseball, taking out the trash, feeding the animals, washing the car, wearing around the house, RV-ing, camping, getting the mail - anytime you need to slip on your shoes and keep your feet dry and clean.
Hard Rubber Tread is NOT designed for use on tile, wet tile, slate, polished concrete, ice or other hard slick surfaces. It is designed for use on grass, mud, dirt and gravel.
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs ankles to keep unwanted dirt and pebbles out
- Breathable Airmesh lining
- Self-cleaning, multi-ribbed outsole
- Flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon,100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible and buoyant
- Natural rubber upper reinforcement for added durability